With the Conferencing feature, you can access a dedicated conference facility.
To enable conferencing features, ask your Site Manager to assign these services to your account.
Once enabled, the details of your Conference ID will be visible under Telephone Manager.
Select Conferencing from the Features Setup menu.
From this screen you can:
- View the users that have conferencing accounts assigned to them.
- View the conference ID and conference PIN for the users.
- View Conference bridge number to dial.
- View the number of available conference IDs.
- Add new users to any spare conference slots that have been purchased. To purchase more conference slots, contact your Site Manager.
- Delete users that no longer require the conferencing feature.
If you remove conferencing services from a user and then re-apply them, the user's conferencing details will change.